Built by craftsman and superior local builder, Matt Morris, this custom Cape Cod home exudes quality and enjoys the best possible finishes throughout. Add location into the mix and this property is as rare a find as an oyster’s pearl. Flickering gas lanterns are the centerpiece of the welcoming front porch. The first floor is casually elegant, adorned with dark-stained, Brazilian Cherrywood hardwood floors through-out. It features a formal office, a warm and inviting living room which looks out through divided light French doors at the meticulously maintained front gardens, an 800-bottle temperature-controlled wine room, spacious formal dining room and an open-concept family room/kitchen. Any chef will enjoy what the kitchen has to offer - dual dishwashers, a center island with built-in storage solutions, a pot filler over the stove, and a white apron sink. Generous Carrera marble counters and Miele, Wolf and Subzero appliances finish off this dream kitchen. A built-in breakfast nook seamlessly connects the kitchen and family room where built-in cabinetry hides refrigerated pull-out drawers – a perfect place to keep your beer for the big game. French doors open to the private backyard which includes a stone patio, fireplace and beach shower.
Back inside, a wide, light-filled staircase takes you to the second story where you find all 4 of the bedrooms. The master suite enjoys a large walk-in closet and a private balcony overlooking a lovely neighborhood and the gas lamp-lined street below. The master bath retreat includes Carrera marble countertops, his and hers vanity areas, and a walk-in waterfall shower. Additionally, the home features dual-zoned central A/C, skylights, 13-zone sound system, central vac and more. An oversized, 42’ x 91’, street-to-alley lot with 5 off-street parking spaces with a tree section feel and sand section address.
What more can you ask for? Oh, okay… you also want walkability? How about 5 blocks to the water, steps to the greenbelt with downtown MB only an intersection away.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Appx. 3,540 sf home, 3,772 sf lot
- Custom built in 2008 by Matt Morris Development
- Gorgeous shingled and stone Cape Cod Style
- Street-to-Alley lot with 5 off-street parking spaces
- Walkable to greenbelt, downtown MB, Live Oak park and the Beach
- Flickering gas lanterns on the front porch
- Beautifully landscaped yard
- 8’ solid, heavy wood doors
- Slate stone roof
- 800 bottle, temperature-controlled wine room
- Rich Brazilian Cherrywood hardwood floors throughout
- Detailed moldings and paneling
- Tray ceilings in the Primary bedroom and high ceilings throughout the house
- WOLF, MIELE and SUB ZERO appliances
- Beautiful, honed Carrera marble counters
- Fully wired with a 13-zone sound system
- Central Vac
- Private, Stone hardscape backyard with outdoor fireplace